The Davis Family

The Davis Family
The Davis Family Loves, Laughs, Learns, Lives Together Forever

click here to learn more...

by Leelou Blogs

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gratitude for Modern Medicine


I needed to clean off the top of my fridge and decided I should put together a montage of the winter season
medicinal aides that assisted me in playing Dr. Mom to my family.  I am so grateful for modern medicine which provides me with the ability to aleve pain and suffering of my children, (and my husband and I).  Everything in this photo was utilized in the past few months. And here's to hoping that we can leave it in the cupboard for many months.

2 comments:

kcooke said...

I totally agree with you :) I also hope you can keep it put away as well! I am hoping we can get ours to stay put too!

Kim said...

Ah! My cupboard is just now getting emptied of all of the medicines that helped us make it through the Winter!