The Davis Family

The Davis Family
The Davis Family Loves, Laughs, Learns, Lives Together Forever

click here to learn more...

by Leelou Blogs

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cottage Cheese Pancakes Tim The Toolman Taylor Style...

Can you just hear that manly grunt?!
Cottage Cheese Pancakes is a Davis Favorite which requires beating egg whites to soft peaks
But my egg beaters broke a few months ago and I have lost my hand whip. So Nate went out
to the garage and grabbed the power tool and slipped in a mini whip I used for mixing hot chocolate. 
It worked great, but I had to laugh at my Tim Allen.
The pancakes turned out delicious!

















Snack J reminds me of a baby bird in a nest with his beak squacking for more!


We had run out of pancakes but Baby C was "squacking" for more so Nate tore up some bread and poured syrup on it.  Nate is a master in the art of distraction.

the recipe:
beat 4 egg whites to soft peaks set aside
mix 4 egg yolks with 1 cup cottage cheese and 1/2 cup flour and pinch of salt
fold in the egg whites

No comments: