The Davis Family

The Davis Family
The Davis Family Loves, Laughs, Learns, Lives Together Forever

click here to learn more...

by Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

too cute not to post...

You know when it gets TOO quiet and it's time to go check on the littlelins... This is one of those moments....

What's funny is I have pics of all 3 of my kids washing up their masterpieces at this same age.  I'll have to put that together for a different blog. 
This is a diabetic friendly pie the kids and I put together for our neighbor whos father and favorite dog passed away.  Sissy Sue and Snack J also made their famous fridge hanging cards.

Sissy Sue is famous for taking pictures of herself and everything else in the house, but this one I had to post, it was just too cute to pass up.

1 comment:

kcooke said...

AT least you get them to clean it up..right? Also, that pie looks delicious! :)