The Davis Family

The Davis Family
The Davis Family Loves, Laughs, Learns, Lives Together Forever

click here to learn more...

by Leelou Blogs

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Back to Red Head!

It was Girls Night Out with two sisters Anna and Melissa and I decided that it was time to try something never done before: dye my hair!  I have claimed myself a red head all my life, but as the children have come, my hair has lost it's red and gave way to brown.  I have tried highlights but my husband says he misses the red head he married.  So my sister Anna is an expert at dying her own hair offered to help me with a temporary dye. 
We were quite tired, it was 12:30 am, at Melissa's house, but it was fun!
It turned out pretty good!  It was fun, but should wash out within 8 washes. 

1 comment:

kcooke said...

It looks really pretty! I love it :)