The Davis Family

The Davis Family
The Davis Family Loves, Laughs, Learns, Lives Together Forever

click here to learn more...

by Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Snowy Spring Surpise!

Snack J found a brown and black catepiller
out by the chicken coop this morning in the snow. It was curled up and he wouldn't touch it so i carried it inside and we had a science preschool moment. 
Baby C thought it was the cutest thing in the world and kept making "awwww,  ohhhhhhhh" high pitched squeals.
After we made a habitat for the newest family member....
Snack J quickly found his magnifying glass to investigate.
(Gotta love Sid the Science Kid)

I have a ton more posts to do, but I'm saving them for a reward for cleaning my room, which has been doubling as a storage room since I disembled the office in my front room.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

kcooke said...

That is so cute! We saw one outside yesterday..too bad it was not a furry one though, those are cool! Good luck on your cleaning project :)

Garling Ranch said...

Too cute! Ted says Snack J looks so much like you in this picture. I must agree. You have adorable kids! Miss you all!