The Davis Family

The Davis Family
The Davis Family Loves, Laughs, Learns, Lives Together Forever

click here to learn more...

by Leelou Blogs

Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday morning breakfast....POP QUIZ

Sissy Sue decided to quiz Snack J this morning over scrambled eggs and toast.
What's your favorite number?   --------TWO!!!!! Snack J yells triumphantly
What's your favorite letter?------------K!!!!! (yelling in similar fashion)
What's your favorite shape?-------------Oval!!!!! (2 hours later Snack J told me he changed that to octogon which has 8 sides
What's your favorite parallelogram?----------Uh, oh, ah, mmmm, I don't know.(phew, there's something left for me to teach my 3 year old ;o) Diamond I promped him...I hope that's a parallelogram, I'll have to google it....:o)
Sissy Sue promptly stated her favorite parallelogram is a rectangle. 
Well I was so pleased with the stimulating conversation over breakfast this morning that I forgot to do gospel study, we'll have to try again for lunch time. 

No comments: