The Davis Family

The Davis Family
The Davis Family Loves, Laughs, Learns, Lives Together Forever

click here to learn more...

by Leelou Blogs

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snack J'isms

I have to share with the world the intricate workings of a 3 year old's mind: Snack J is a most comical child who's perception of the world never ceases to amaze me. Here are this weeks top picks:
  1. Upon Granny Sue asking Snack J if he comes to her house only to eat her food, Snack J responds " Yes. But I can't drive yet so I bring my dad along."
  2. We have furry brown coat for Baby C and Snack J (from Grammy Garling) and Snack J likes to pretend that they are bears when they wear them. They were both wearing them in the car on the way to the doctor's on Monday and Baby C fell asleep in his carseat and Snack J said:"Look Mom! He's hibernating."(kinda big word for a 3 year old!)
  3. Sister Sue spilled my valentine flowers and Snack J hollered out the door to Nate who was working with the horses saying "Dad (sister Sue) spilled the flowers' pollen all over the floor!" Another science concept he must have picked up from PBS kids....
  4. Nate was chiding Snack J for jumping on the couch and he said matter of factly: "Dad I have to jump on the couch-we don't have a trampoline!"
  5. We have a Wii Fit Plus and Snack J is really good at the snowball fight, boxing, and making new Mii's. So while I was making lunch I let him play with it and he came in the kitchen SOOO excited. He apparently had stumbled upon the section that lets you choose a picture of a food you want to burn off. He shouted "Look Mom!! There's CANDY on the Wii Fit! I KNEW it was healthy! Wahoo!!!!"

1 comment:

kcooke said...

What a cute boy!